Joel Mollison, President
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator with over 10 years of experience in the IT services field.
- Experience in many industries including Law Offices, Automotive, Manufacturing, Insurance, Non-Profits, and more.
- Graduate of American International College with a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems and Services.
Brian Sullivan, Vice-President
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator with over 7 years experience in the IT services field.
- Experience in many industries including Legal, Medical & Dental, Banks & Credit Unions, Insurance, Colleges & Preparatory Schools, Professional Services, and more.
- Proud to have received these designations: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Microsoft Certified Professional, A+ IT Technician, Network+ Certified Technician, Trapeze Networks Wireless Administrator.
Gary Rivers, Senior Systems Engineer
- Business specialist throughout the Northeast Region.
Over 10 years of experience in the IT field with numerous industries including: Manufacturing, Medical, Emergency Services, Architect/Engineering and more.
Well versed in application development with strengths in web and SQL applications.
Graduate of Springfield Technical Community College with an Associate’s Degree in Computer Systems Engineering.
Proud to have various industry certifications including: Network+, Cisco UC, Citrix Xen, as well as factory certifications from Panasonic, Konica Minolta & Samsung.
Christopher Bovino, Systems Administrator
- Business specialist throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Proud to have 6 years of IT experience in the financial, automotive, retail and consulting industries.
Graduate of Western New England University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with concentrations in Security and Network Administration.
Graduate of Springfield Technical Community College with an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology Security.
In addition, he holds a Certificate in Weather Forecasting from Penn State University.